Sometimes I wonder if people think the more ridiculous black and death metal lyrics are actually cool. Or they’re like me who think they’re so bad that they’re good. Trololololol
Seriously, the word “die” as every other word, “I WANT TO COMMIT MURRRRDERRR!”, “I wake up and want to smash your head with a SLEDGE HAMMMERRRR!”
I’m agnostic. But nothing will top the lyrics of Addicted to God by The Meads of Asphodel. It’s a thousand times funnier when you listen to it (not for the religious of heart).
Despite the questionable image of extreme metal, I don’t think it necessarily means that people who listen to it are crazy and evil. Or that the music is simply saturated noise. No, because I only enjoy the sounds of great musicianship.
Stuff you should Relinquish to have a Happy Life
1. The need to always be right – and to be affirmed by others as being right.
2. The need to control other people, and the circumstances of your life.
3. Any tendency to play “the victim role”.
4. Negative and destructive self-talk.
5. Self-defeating and limiting core beliefs. (“I’m worthless; no-one will ever want or love me; I’ll never amount to anything in life.”)
6. Whining and complaining – about your own personal weaknesses and failures … or the flaws and shortcomings of others … or difficult, unjust or trying circumstances.
7. A critical and harsh attitude.
8. The need to please and impress other people (or to live up to other people’s expectations).
9. Being paralysed by anxiety and fear – so you won’t take risks or try different things.
10. Regrets and resentments related to the past – as the past can’t be changed – but the future is still yours.
A short list of several types of poison and their effects.
I hate when I’m bored and don’t feel like doing anything. And worse, no one to talk to.